Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Psalm 4 (Good News Bible) & A Poem :)

Evening Prayer For Help
1Answer me when I pray,
O God, my defender!
When I was in trouble, you
helped me.
Be kind to me now and hear
my prayer.

2How long will you people insult
me?
How long will you love what is worthless
and go after what is false?

3Remember that the Lord has
chosen the righteous for his
own,
and he hears me when I call to
him.

4Tremble with fear and stop sinning;
think deeply about this,
when you lie in silence on your beds,
5Offer the right sacrifices to the LORD,
and put your trust in him.

6There are many who pray:
"Give us more blessings, O
LORD.
Look on us with kindness!"

7But the joy that you have given me
is more than they will ever
have
with all their grain and wine.,

8When I lie down, I go to sleep in
peace,
you alone, O Lord, keep me perfectly safe.


I awaken LORD
a new day sets before me
new plans
new thanks
I seek you LORD
when I lie down
I pray to you
When I awake
I lift my songs to you
When I move throughout the day
It is you beside me always

:)

Have a blessed day in the LORD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home