Friday, December 01, 2006

Psalm 141 (New International Version)

Psalm 141:1-4 (NIV)

1Oh LORD, I call to you; come quickly to me.
Hear my voice when I call to you.
2May my prayer be set before you like incense;
may the lifting of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.
3Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD;
keep watch over the door of my lips.
4Let not my heart be drawn to what is evil,
to take part in wicked deeds
with me who are evil doers;
let me not eat of their delicacies.


Lord I thank you for today and I thank you for the love you show daily and your blessings. Please bless the world Lord and everyone and every animal that dwells within it Lord. Lead me to show others your light your truth and your love. Please bring peace to Jerusalem LORD. AMEN







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home