Monday, January 08, 2007

John 13:33-35 (New International Version)



John 13:33-35 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society


33"My children, I will be with you only a little longer. You will look for me, and just as I told the Jews, so I tell you now: Where I am going, you cannot come.

34"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."


Buy a Bible and support BibleGateway.com
Every Bible purchased at GospelDirect.com supports BibleGateway.com

Go to the top of the page
Your donations keep the Bible Gateway going
Contact us/Feedback
Privacy policy
Terms of use


BibleGateway.com is © Copyright 1995-2007 Gospel Communications International





 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home